Sunday, November 30, 2008

10 Months Old



Today Alexandra is 10 months old!
This morning we watched the snow fall together and she was trying to catch the snow flakes. She had her 1st Thanksgiving at her grandma and grandpa Wasoka's house. She got to play with her second cousin from Ohio who is a few weeks younger than her. Her big cousin was also there who she loves to play with. She loved feeding her. I had to keep reminding her that Alex wasn't a doll.
Alex is starting to ask for me when she wants to be picked up and hearing her call for me is the best feeling in the world! Not sure if this was a coincidence or she is really smart but she was playing with her bear toy and I asked her where the bears nose was. I pointed to my nose and she showed me the bears nose! Of course no one was around to see it.
I'm sad the long weekend is over and I have to go back to work. I've been thinking of ways to get a job where I can be home more with her. It's never enough and the days go by to fast! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Gray Days!! said...

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I miss you guys, when is out next playdate?? This weekend?? and yes let's work home!!